I need an old truck

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

I need an old truck

Postby cowgirl8 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Looking for 1950ish. All I need is the front end, lights grill, bumper and about a ft back. Planning on making a TV table out of it. Well, its going under the TV, may or may not make it into a table. I just want the front end of it basically... I spend my mornings searching. Found a few over the past week, but not exactly what I want. Hoping to find something light blue, yellow or red. Has to have a interesting grill, round lights. Rust is ok.. I prefer something that isn't restorable, i'd hate to cut up something that someone could restore.. One that I've found still runs, I just don't know if I could cut up a running truck....
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Re: I need an old truck

Postby ddd75 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:08 am

i have a 1969 scout with a pretty cool front end, it's blue with a real nice patina.
0 x

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 am

ddd75 wrote:i have a 1969 scout with a pretty cool front end, it's blue with a real nice patina.

My first vehicle when I turned 16 was a '69 International Scout. Top would come off, I guess it did on all the models idk. Used to love to drive that old thing, especially with the top off.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:33 am

ddd75 wrote:i have a 1969 scout with a pretty cool front end, it's blue with a real nice patina.

I'd love to see a picture, but I think you're too far away...... :(
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:38 am

Bigfoot wrote:

My first vehicle when I turned 16 was a '69 International Scout. Top would come off, I guess it did on all the models idk. Used to love to drive that old thing, especially with the top off.

they look pretty fun.. this one is AWD with the V8 option.

I guess guys take chevy 350's and put them in them
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:30 am

My son has a old bronco he's restoring. He also has a willis jeep truck he plans to restore...one day when he has more time...lol sad how time flies faster as you age where you don't have as much as you think you will when you're younger...
0 x

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”